Pole Junkie logo
Pole Junkie logo

All articles

Do I need to print my return label?Updated 2 months ago

QR return labels are available to purchase on our returns portal for UK residents.

For all other locations a printer will be required. 

If you reside outside of the UK and are unable to locate a printer to print a return label, you can arrange your own return label outside of our returns portal

Was this article helpful?